Terms of Services
Terms of Service effective as of July 16th, 2021.
This policy details how data about you is used when you access our websites and services (together, "Flip a Phone") or interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on Flip a Phone if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
Feel free to contact us in regard of any questions about these Terms of Services at email@example.com
1. Protecting your privacy
2. Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- data you post on or send via Flip a Phone, and/or send us directly or via other sites or mobile App
- credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, photos, tax ID).
- Web or Mobile log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and "favorites" lists).
- data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
3. Data we store
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
4. Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of Flip a Phone or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.